Manu Campa was born in Madrid in 1983 and obtained his degree in Fine Arts in 2008 from the UCM. Since then he has not stopped doing his passion: painting. Gone are his beginnings in the art of portraiture and capturing everyday scenes and urban landscapes.
In recent years he has become a benchmark as an automotive artist, where he is fully concentrated. His unmistakable layout is the use of colorful and solid backgrounds and his ability to faithfully reproduce the most iconic models of classic cars and unique examples. This has taken Manu from Madrid to galleries, fairs and private collectors around the world. These go from the Miami Art Week, where he has made a name for itself among art and car collectors, to art galleries in Tokyo, Shanghai or New York.
Now he is focused on a more realistic and figurative art, but with the freshness of pop art. Manu Campa´s paintings are highly recognizable, thus having created an own and unique identity thanks to details such as the reflections or the brightness of each of his paintings.
Manu loves classic cars himself so he´s found a natural relationship as an ambassador and collaborator with brands such as Mini, Tag Heuer or Porsche or Moto GP.
- “Tape Project”, The Barn Miami. Miami, USA. 2022
- “MonaPOP”, Baluarte. Madrid, Spain. 2022
- “Timeless Machine”, JPS Art Gallery, Tokyo, Japan. 2019
- “Legends”, BeCurious Gallery. Madrid, Spain. 2018
- “Art Show”, Space Mood. Madrid, Spain. 2017
- “Hot Rides”, Espacio Cruz Bajo. Madrid, Spain. 2015
- “Chrome that Wood”, Velocité. Lisbon, Portugal. 2014
- “Chrome that Wood”, Slowroom. Madrid, Spain. 2014
- “Between Pedals and Asphalt”, Ciento y Pico. Madrid, Spain. 2013
- “Bike for Life”, La Bicicleta. Madrid, Spain. 2013
- “Madriz”, Rughara. Madrid, Spain. 2012
- “Noah’s Ark”, Monkey Garden. Madrid, Spain. 2012
- “Madrid in Construction”, Enfant Terrible. Madrid, Spain. 2012
- “Art Shanghai”, ArtAir. Shanghai, China. 2022
- “Mini Art Week”, Ortega y Gasset, 8. Madrid. Spain. 2021
- “Espacio Beny”, Galería Beny Fernández. Vigo, Spain. 2021
- “UNWRAPPED”, Area 36 Gallery & Cafe. Tokyo, Japan. 2020
- “Carbon Fiber”, David Rosen Galleries. Miami, USA. 2019
- Foundation Scholas Occurrentes Auction, Headquarters of the United Nations. New York, USA. 2018
- Art Concept Fair, Bayfront Park. Miami, USA. 2016
- “Art on Wheels”, The White Room Studio. Madrid, Spain. 2015
- Game Global Arts, Hotel Puerta de América. Madrid, Spain. 2013